Saturday, January 5, 2013

baby bibs

I have a new nephew or niece arriving in a little over a month (the first in my family) and so I have started to craft a few things for the little monkey.  I made a baby blanket a few months ago and will drag up some photos and instructions, but here are my latest creations.




I can't say that I used any specific pattern, but bought a clearance bib and used that as my template.  I also made several burb rags, to complement the bibs.  You will have to excuse my furry model, but I wanted to see how it could potential look and this was the best I could do (at least he is somewhat cooperative)   This came together rather quickly and I have a little stack of them made that I can mail out once the monkey makes his or her debut.

--L

No comments:

Post a Comment